International Film & TV Finance Summit
December 2 & 3, 2013
The Marriott Eastside Hotel, New York, NY
Bloomberg BNA is pleased to announce the International Film & TV Finance Summit. This long running event brings together a senior roster of film finance professionals.
Learn from and network with the production, finance and legal sectors of the motion picture and TV industry. Learn the financing sources, structures, issues and other techniques you need to know to get your film or television project produced, marketed and distributed in today’s global marketplace
Here’s why you can’t afford to miss this summit:
• Newly added session on crowd funding accompanied by a case study
• The role of banks and specialized finance companies in providing financing for films production
• Learn via case studies how medium to low budget films are made, financed and distributed
• Ways to generate financial support for films utilizing brand integration and product placement
• Understand how sales agents and distributors can generate the domestic and foreign distribution you need to make your film a success
• Understand how to utilize new digital platforms for distributing media content into the home and onto hand held devices
For more information visit www.bna.com/taxevents.