The forum is designed for narrative and documentary filmmakers, producers, investors, and developers who are interested in learning the nuts and bolts of film financing from industry professionals who specialize in getting projects made.
Unique to other conferences, the Film Financing forum will also address the ways in which diversity and inclusion can be leveraged as a positive business strategy in today’s changing marketplace.
Three-day Forum includes:
● Panel discussions about the three-legged stool of film financing: pre-sales, equity, and soft money
● Breakout sessions on delving more deeply into tax credits, gap financing, foreign sales, and angel investing
● Learning how to structure a business plan (with sample business plans), building a team, and packaging projects
● Sessions on how to develop strategies for marketing and securing distribution
● Networking and meeting one-on-one with producers and financiers who are actively seeking projects