Submissions open until November 7, 2022
The 2023 CAPE New Writers Fellowship will be accepting half-hour or one-hour episodic pilots ONLY – no feature scripts will be considered.
The Fellowship is scheduled to take place virtually in March and April 2023 with potential in-person opportunities that will be optional. All sessions will be held on Monday and Wednesday evenings Pacific Time via Zoom. There may be optional in-person event in April in the Los Angeles area. All guests must be fully vaccinated by the date of the event – with proof of vaccination required. Transportation and lodging costs will not be covered.
Please prepare or complete the following application components prior to beginning the application form (full preview here):
- General Release Form (PDF Format Only)
- Rules & Conditions Form (PDF Format Only)
- Non-Refundable $65 Application Fee via PayPal
- Please save receipt as PDF for proof of payment. PDFs of email receipts or confirmations are also accepted.
- Resume (PDF Format Only, under 10 MB)
- Complete, original script with all identifying markers stripped (PDF Format only, under 100 MB). You may watermark pages with “CAPE”/”CNWF” but not with any identifying markers.
- We do not accept revised or replacement scripts after submission – no exceptions.